Saturday, March 29, 2014

20 Questions

I found this little list on a blog I follow and liked it, so I thought I'd give it a go. Now you'll know way more about me than you did, and probably more than you wanted to. Enjoy!
 
1) What is the last thing you watched on TV? I don't watch anything on TV when it's actually on, but I have Hulu Plus, so you got me with Parenthood.
 
2) When did you last step outside? What were you doing? This afternoon, we were coming home from a play date with friends.
 
3) What is on the walls of the room you are in? A clock, a mirror and a family photo.  I'm in the living room.
 
4) If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy? An IRA, a house and a crossover SUV. Oh, and a Keurig machine. I am a lame.
 
5) Tell me something about you that most people don’t know. I have an extra molar that I've never seen the need to have removed.
 
6) Who made the last incoming call on your phone? Pete.
 
7) What was the last book you read? The last book I finished was The Lovely Bones. I'm currently reading Jesus Feminist.
 
8) If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do? I'd make it a house. Apartment living is getting old.
 
9) What was the last thing you bought? Tampons, body butter, conditioner.
 
10) If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be? Living: Sandra Bullock. Dead: Beverly Cleary. If she's not actually dead yet, I am so sorry.
 
11) Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Urban Outfitters.
 
12) Is the glass half empty or half full? Depends on the day.
 
13) Name something that took you by surprise. Easy, my son.
 
14) Name one TV show you will watch every time it's on. See #1.
 
15) Name a movie you will watch no matter how many times you've seen it. Steel Magnolias.
 
16) What's your favorite musical? A Chorus Line.
 
17) What’s the farthest-away place you’ve been? South Africa.
 
18) What’s under your bed? A storage bin for my sheets and a shoe bag is what I put under there. My son has likely put assorted Thomas and Friends trains under there that I haven't found, yet.
 
19) What is your favorite time of the day? Nap time.
 
20) What Inspires You? People who overcome incredible odds with joy and hope intact.
 
This was fun! You should do it, too. If you do, leave me a link to your blog in the comments section and I'll come to visit you, back. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment